Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Music Highlights Of My Life

I received this in an email, but thought it might be a fun blog topic, as well. What was the #1 Song on the Day you were born? I expanded this a bit and looked up the songs that correlated with some of the other important milestones in my life.

Go to http://www.joshhosler.biz and look up the number one song on your birth date or other special days. If you are inclined to play along, leave the answer(s) in my comments.

On the day of my birth, the #1 song was Alley-Oop by The Hollywood Argyles.

On the day of my hubby's birth: Young Love by Tab Hunter.

My entry into the teen years: Will It Go Round In Circles by Billy Preston

On my graduation from high school: With a Little Luck by Paul McCartney and the Wings

On our engagement day: Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes

On our wedding day: Abracadabra by The Steve Miller Band

Child # 1's Birth: Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler

Child # 2's Birth: Walk Like An Egyptian by The Bangles

Child # 3's Birth: Black Velvet by Alannah Myles

This was a great trip back in time! What amazed me most was that I was paying attention to the music through the years, because I remembered all of the songs. I hope to hear a few of yours.

No comments: