Wednesday, August 4, 2010

JUMP START

This blog needs a jump start. Yes, the battery has died, after several incidences of poor attempts at restarting, it finally died. Perhaps a jump start won't help...maybe it needs a new battery altogether. Anyone know where to get one of those? It may even be possible the engine needs a total overhaul. Anyone know a good blog mechanic?

While I have had several trips I wanted to take down memory lane and country roads, favorite Minnesota destination points, and along the daily washboard avenue that is my life, I just couldn't get the engine started. It would whine a little, even cough and sputter, then nothing. Engines can be so maddening. Sometimes when your engine won't go, it's hard to be a passenger, as well, so I haven't been witness to the revving engines of many other blogs, either.

A couple days of respite from work due to a nasty pink eye infection has given the battery and engine just enough spark to make this feeble attempt to get on the road again. Let's see if that is enough to keep it rolling. Keep watching the road. Perhaps I will be driving along with you more often. Wishing you safe travels.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am looking forward to you writing something again..I am glad you frequent the Forgotten Old Photo Blog..if it weren't for that I would hardly hear from you! Happy New Year!!! :)